Canada PR Points Based Visa Immigration to Canada depends on a candidate’s total score in the point based system. The system determines the eligibility of the aspirants who wish to move to the country and enjoy the benefits of a developed country. An aspirant is assessed on 6 factors and based upon these he is […]Continue Reading ...
Canada–the ‘Land of Endless Opportunities’–offers plethora of benefits to the migrants and its residents. The availability of countless employment opportunities and handsome salary package in the country has indeed made the nation a worthy place for migration. The country’s rich economy that ensures safety and assistance in the work is one of the valid reasons […]Continue Reading ...
Who will not be interested in immigrating to the Maple Leaf Country, when the country is offering numerous benefits to its immigrants–be it skilled professionals, investors, business professionals, entrepreneurs or students? If Canada’s economy attracts you, and you have a strong liking for a certain province or territory, then you may apply for the PNP […]Continue Reading ...
If Canada immigration is on your mind you might be thinking what are the available options? You will be delighted to know that the Maple Leaf Country is an immigrant friendly country, and Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC), the apex immigration body, has introduced various types of PR visas for Canada immigration. Among various […]Continue Reading ...
Immigration Visa Assessment Form
Get Social With Us
- A Few Important Types of Visas Offered in Canada
- Do you know Canada Express Entry Programme Benefits?
- What is Scope of Canada Express Entry Programme in 2018
- Canada Express Entry–A Quick Recap
- Want To Learn How To Get Canadian Citizenship?
- Know How to Use Canada Visitor Visa Application Form
- Canada Visa Application Form – What Delays Process?
- Apply for Canada PR Visa Under Express Entry Program