Getting Canada Tourist Visa from India With All Documents Requirement For Visitor Visa
Getting the prized Canada Tourist Visa from India is something that motivates many people in India, rightfully so. After all who would not love to dive deep into the beautiful ocean called Canada and explore its many hidden pearls in the form of famed tourist spots?
Canada is the India’s closest ally in North America. It is also one of the friendliest countries, a dream destination for a large number of Indians. Compared to the travelers from most other countries, Indian travelers mostly visit the ‘Happiest Country in the World’ during the spring time, i.e., May and June. They mostly travel to Ontario, Toronto, British Columbia (B.C.), and Quebec.
Also known as the Maple Leaf Country, Canada is the second largest country in the world. It is also known as the ‘Great White North’. It is a hotspot destination not only for the Indian students, skilled workers and business professionals but also for tourists.
Among the Indian tourists, the Maple Leaf Country is popular for its mesmerizing, untouched landscape and multicultural heritage. While most parts of the nation consist of dense forests, the nation also has Rocky Mountains and, perhaps, more crystal-clear lakes than any other country in the world.
Canada Tourist Visa from India
If the destination inspires your the following article is surely, too, will inspire you. To get a Canadian Tourist Visa from India you do not have to make hundreds of trips to the Canadian embassy. You also do not have to go through the really tough selection process, since the Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) has introduced CAN+ for Indian travelers. The programme is open for the nationals of only three countries–Indian, Mexico, and China.
What is CAN+?
Under the programme, you get a Temporary Residence Visa (TRV) for the time period your passport is valid. For example, if your passport is legally valid for three years, you get a three years Travel Visa, and if it is valid for five years, you get a five years Travel Visa. It’s a Multiple Entry Visa. However, the duration of your stay depends on the immigration officer.
- You must be an Indian citizen, with no criminal background.
- You must possess an Indian valid passport along with all the required travel documents.
- You must have enough resources to support your stay in the nation.
- You must intend to return back to your country before your visa expires.
- You must be in a fairly good health.
- Valid passport with atleast six months validity from the date of your arrival in the hotspot.
- Complete visa application form.
- Latest color passport size photograph 35mm x 45mm, White background, Matt finish, 80% face size.
- Covering letter with your personal and travel details as well as the specifics of any other companion travelling with you.
- An Invitation letter/Exhibition/ Conference confirmation.
- Details of the hotel booking along with complete itinerary.
- Salary slips for the last six months.
- Original personal bank statements for the previous 6 months updated.
- Proofs of funds to support your stay in the hotspot.
Travelling to Canada is an adventurous journey and surely no Indian traveler will like to miss. Getting a Canada Tourist Visa from India is a relatively easy task. But if you do not want to take any chances, submit your visa application under the guidance of an immigration expert.