Apply for PR Visa Under Canada Express Entry Program | Canadian Immigration Visa
To apply for Canada PR Visa, you need to make the cut under the much talked about Canada Express Entry Program. For those who are planning for the Maple Leaf Country, it is essential for them to understand that Canadian immigration will not be easy anymore. The then Citizenship and Immigration Canada (CIC)–revamped into Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC)–has introduced a competitive and rational immigration system known as Express Entry Programs or Expression of Interest (EoI).
The Express Entry programme for the purpose of application of Canadian Visa follows three specific immigration modules. And, to apply for the Canada PR Visa the applicants must fall into any of these three programmes.
Federal Skilled Workers Programme
In the list, the FSWP occupies the first place. As per the programme, every year Skilled Occupation List or National Occupation List is released by Ottawa. In the list, different jobs are mentioned. If the applicants for the FSTP qualify any of the sought jobs, they can submit an application for the FSWP.
But, they must qualify the following requirements under FSWP.
- As per the National Occupational Classification (NOC), they must be in the skill type 0, A or B. All of these are related to managerial or executive designation.
- Canadian Language Benchmark or CLB of 7 in English and French.
- Either Canadian Education Credential or Equivalent Foreign Educational Credential similar to degree of diploma programme.
Federal Skilled Trades Programme
Every year, specific shortage in few sectors in the trade domain demands fresh talents to move and boost that specific trade sector. For fulfilling such gaps, the IRCC offers the FSTP Visas to the aspiring and skilled traders and would-be immigrants to move as per their experience and expertise in the respective trade.
For using the FSTP, you need to qualify the following parameters:
- Planned to live outside Quebec.
- CLB requirements met in English and French.
- Valid job offer from at least two employers in Canada.
- Job requirements as per NOC met.
Canadian Experience Class
The CEC is basically for those who have working experience of Canada. They can apply for Canadian Visa with the help of the CEC upon meeting with the following requirements:
- 12 months of technical work experience in the Maple Leaf Country in the last 36 months.
- CLB of either 5 or 7 required.
- Plans to stay outside Quebec.
- Relevant education as per the work.
Use the specific programme under Canada Express Entry Program as per your requirements and more importantly qualifications and educational & professional background. Canada Express Entry Program is a speedy and better way of moving to the country with a Permanent Resident Visa.
Do not miss a chance to make the Maple Leaf Country your home! Apply for a Canadian Visa now!